What are your complaints?
Traditional mouse (flat) and keyboard (too wide) design can encourage you to assume a number of physically awkward postures and to maintain them for long periods of time. Chief among these are:
Effective ergonomic mice and keyboards such as the SRM (Stress Relieving Mouse) and Kinesis Freestyle keyboards are designed to reduce or completely eliminate these ergonomic risk factors.
Contour Rollermouse PRO2
Gratis verzending vanaf €200,00
Binnen 24 uur leverbaar
Gratis en direct advies (010-4702611)
14 dagen Test&Match
Share with others
SEND TO FRIEND
Price € 219,-
Key Features and Benefits:
* Eliminates reaching for a traditional mouse, relieving neck, shoulder and elbow pain. Asymmetrical reaching with one side of your body and not the other causes your muscle groups to compensate for the weight of your extended arm while reaching for a traditional mouse. Repetitive reaching oftentimes leads to tightness and pain in the neck, shoulder and elbow areas. The RollerMouse PRO2 allows you to keep your elbows comfortably by your side, which is a more beneficial ergonomic position. Thousands of users have thanked us due to the pain relief they have realized after using the RollerMouse for a short period of time. Please review the testimonials linked to this page for their direct feedback.
* There is no gripping necessary, thus avoiding the threat of Repetitive Strain Injuries such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Tendonitis. The RollerMouse PRO2 is controlled with the use of an unflexed hand, so there is no need to clutch or hold the device in order to navigate the cursor. Your fingertips roll a narrow bar both up and down and from side to side simultaneously to navigate the cursor over the entire screen, with very little friction or resistance. The elimination of flexing your fingers avoids activity through the carpal tunnel. Overuse of a traditional mouse can aggravate the carpal tunnel and lead to numbness, tingling and pain.
* Promotes the equal use of both hands, reducing the risk of injuring your dominant “mousing” hand. With the mouse buttons centered beneath the keyboard home keys, mouse control is equidistant from either hand. Ambidextrous use is encouraged and easily accomplished
* Easy to use keyboard “lifters” elevate your keyboard to the proper height. With ultra-slim keyboards becoming increasing popular, we have designed two keyboard lifters that allow you to change the height and angle of your keyboard. You have three heights to choose from and you can angle you keyboard flat or sloping down and away from you (Negative slope).
* Convenient, out of the box, “plug and play” connectivity for both PC and Mac computers. This HID compliant device has the drivers “on board” and simply needs to be plugged into any empty USB port, without the need for a cumbersome connection routine.
* Seven powerful button functions right out of the box. There are two easy options to perform a “left click.” Either push down on the navigation bar itself, or click on the large left button in the button control area. Other button functions include a traditional “right click” button, a single touch “double click” button, a scroll wheel, a scroll lock , “one touch” copy and “one touch” paste. For a visual demonstration, please activate the “watch video” button on this web page.
Download here Evaluating the Effect of Four Different Pointing Device Designs on Upper Extremity Posture and Muscle Activity during Mousing Tasks by Harvard University 2012 (.pdf)
|Operating system(s):||Win ME/2000/XP/NT/Win7 + Mac|
|Drivers:||Plug & Play|
|Measurements:||Hoogte: 30mm x Breedte: 500mm x Diepte: 290mm|
|Warranty:||2 year with normal use|